Search This Blog

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fresh Start

Any posts from this point and later were required for a class for my Master's Degree that I completed in 2011 (hence the long time between the last one and this). In August of 2013 I was told that I had until May of 2014 to remove my mobile home from the land it was resting on. I decided to sell the mobile home and buy my first home. Well, being in Northern Minnesota, I thought that even though I had until May, we have had snow still on the ground up to the end of May and no one was going to want to have to move the trailer then. I decided it was time to move into a house and some place with my own land. I thought I had a house before I sold the trailer, but the deal fell through. So, living with family, but looking at houses with a budget of $50,000 max in the Iron Range of Minnesota with min. 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom. After looking at some homes, I started wishing there was a way to let people know what they would be getting into before they visit the home and vice versa. Well, I'm giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment